Ways to earn Points
Make a purchase1 Point Per $1.00
Sign Up for our Text Alerts
Create an account10 Points
Free $10 Birthday Gift CardFree $10
Subscribe on YouTube10 Points
Share On Facebook10 Points
Follow on Instagram10 Points
Leave a Review15 points
Like our Facebook page10 Points
Questions? Check out the FAQs!
Redeem for Discounts
Redeeming your earned points is easy! Simply apply your points balance to checkout!
Earn 10 points for every $1 spent up to $49
(EXAMPLE: spend $33 and earn 330 points)
Earn 12 points for spending $50 to $99
(EXAMPLE: spend $50 and earn 600 points)
Earn 14 for spending $100 or more
(EXAMPLE: spend $125 and earn 1750 points)
TO SPEND POINTS:
1000 Points = $1
- Why am I only earning 1 point per dollar now instead of 10?
- To simplify this program we have changed the points earned per dollar spent from 10 to 1. Not to worry, we have transferred each customer’s current points and their adjusted redemption values as well! You can now redeem 100 points for $5 instead of 1500 points for $5 as it was in the prior structure.
- How were my points transferred from the old program to the new program?
- Points were converted at the highest value you reached in the previous program to reflect the new points values. Example: If a customer had 7,000 points which were valued at $40 in the previous program, they transferred to the new program with 933 points which are valued at $45
- How do the tiers work?
- Tier levels are earned/maintained on a rolling year basis. For example, if you level up to Oily Bestie in July 2019, you have to earn a total of 1,000 points by July 2020 to maintain that tier. If you earn 1,000 points anytime within that year, it will extend your Oily Bestie status another year.
- Why did some customers automatically get added to the Oily Bestie tier?
- All current customers were imported into the tier based on how many available points they had when the new loyalty program launched on June 26, 2019.
- Will points I’ve earned this past year apply to my tier status?
- Only if the points were still available in your account when the new loyalty program launched on June 26, 2019. If you have redeemed those points for rewards already, they will not apply.
- When does my year start to qualify for the Oily Bestie tier?
- Everyone that was imported in from the previous program has 1 year from when the new loyalty program launched on June 26, 2019. If you are new to the program, your tier status year starts the day you create an account.
- What if I already connected my social accounts?
- With the newest update to the PT Perqs program you will need to click through on the social connect options again. You will be awarded points for doing this!
- Do my rewards points expire?
- Yes, your points expire if you have six months of inactivity in your PT Perqs account. That means if you don’t make a purchase, write a review or answer a blog post question for six months – you lose your points.
- Do I need to re-enter my birthdate if I already have in the past?
- Yes, birthdates were not transferred over and you will need to re-enter it to receive your points and birthday bonus.
- Do I need to spend $1000 to be an Oily Bestie?
- Bestie status is based on total points earned
over the year – so even if you use some of your points and don’t have quite 1,000 in your
bank, you still get to be our Bestie. It’s based on points earned total, so spend them
whenever you want.
Here’s an example:
Say you earn 500 points, and you’re itching to use your $25 reward, but you’re scared you won’t make Oily Bestie status if you use it.
- How long does it take for my points to show up in my account?
- In most cases, earned points should display in your account within a few minutes of earning them. However, in rare instances it may take up to 48 hours for your point balance to adjust. If after 48 hours earned points are still not displaying in your account, please contact our customer satisfaction team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I use my points?
- Points can be applied to purchases within the shopping cart in increments of $5 up to a maximum of $50 per order.
- Can I redeem all of my points at once?
- You can use up to $50 in rewards in a single
That means you could redeem that $50 and walk away with a bottle of Organic Australian Sandalwood ($49.95) for zero dollars after redeeming your 1,000 points.
- Is there a minimum order total required to redeem my points?
- Yes, the minimum order total must be $5 or more.
- How do I get my discount if I apply my points, but exit the shopping cart before checking out?
- You can find the actual coupon codes for all of your redeemed rewards in the rewards history section in your PT Perqs Dashboard.