Ways to earn Points
Make a purchase1 Point Per $1.00
Sign Up for our Text Alerts
Create an account10 Points
Free $10 Birthday Gift CardFree $10
Subscribe on YouTube10 Points
Share On Facebook10 Points
Follow on Instagram10 Points
Leave a Review15 points
Like our Facebook page10 Points
Questions? Check out the FAQs!
- How do the tiers work?
- Tier levels are earned/maintained on a rolling year basis. For example, if you level up to Premier Status in September 2020, you have to earn a total of 1,000 points by September 2021 to maintain that tier. If you earn 1,000 points anytime within that year, it will extend your Premier Status another year.
- When does my year start to qualify for the Oily Bestie tier?
- Your tier status year starts the day you create an account.
- Do my rewards points expire?
- Yes, your points expire if you have six months of inactivity in your Aroma2Go account. That means if you don’t make a purchase, write a review or answer a blog post question for six months – you lose your points.
- Do I need to spend $1000 to be a Premier Member?
Premier status is based on total points earned over the year – so even if you use some of your points and don’t have quite 1,000 in your bank, you still get to be a Premier Member. It’s based on points earned total, so spend them whenever you want.
Here’s an example:
Say you earn 500 points, and you’re itching to use your $25 reward, but you’re scared you won’t make Premier Status if you use it.
- How long does it take for my points to show up in my account?
- In most cases, earned points should display in your account within a few minutes of earning them. However, in rare instances it may take up to 48 hours for your point balance to adjust. If after 48 hours earned points are still not displaying in your account, please contact our customer satisfaction team at email@example.com.
- How do I use my points?
- Points can be applied to purchases within the shopping cart in increments of $5 up to a maximum of $50 per order.
- Can I redeem all of my points at once?
- You can use up to $50 in rewards in a single transaction.
- Is there a minimum order total required to redeem my points?
- Yes, the minimum order total must be $5 or more.