Cedarwood Essential Oil
Fill in your delivery details to check available shipping options and calculate rates for this product
About the product
- OUR OILS: Aroma2Go Essential Oils are 100% Pure and Natural Therapeutic Grade. There are absolutely NO synthetics, added fragrances, chemicals or bases added in any of our essential oils or blends. You are getting top notch quality in comparison to some of the biggest names in the industry with a vigorous quality control in place.
- CEDARWOOD: Cedarwood, Himalayan (Cedrus deodara) Steam distilled from the roots and stumps of cedar wood trees that remain after timber harvests. Removal of the stumps and roots facilitates the planting of a new tree, thereby promoting sustainability. The native people in northern India have done this practice for generations. Cedarwood has calming, cleansing and harmonizing properties and a woody, soft and sweet aroma. Blends well with lavender, patchouli, and rosemary and adds a nice middle or base note to blends.
- HOW TO USE: Due to its soothing and calming properties, diffusing Cedarwood at the end of the day is a great way to unwind before bed. When applied topically, Cedarwood may help to keep the skin looking healthy.
- CAUTIONS: Everyone has different skin and sensitivities. If you are not familiar with essential oils, there is a website on the bottle you may visit to learn more about them. Keep out of reach of children! If you are pregnant, nursing or under doctors care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and other sensitive areas!
- WARRANTY: We stand behind our products and guarantee the freshest oils on the market. We are not paying tiered commissions like other brands, therefore we are able to bring our oils to you at a better price without sacrificing quality! If you are still not completely satisfied, simply return it for a full, no questions asked refund. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Check out the rest of our line of essential oils and exciting essential oil diffusers