Breathe Free Essential Oil Blend
Fill in your delivery details to check available shipping options and calculate rates for this product
About the product
- OUR OILS: Aroma2Go Essential Oils are 100% Pure and Natural Therapeutic Grade. There are absolutely NO synthetics, added fragrances, chemicals or bases added in any of our essential oils or blends. You are getting top notch quality in comparison to some of the biggest names in the industry with a vigorous quality control in place.
- BREATHE FREE BLEND: This is our version of Breathe Again by Young Living** It is a fantastic blend of ten therapeutic grade essential oils that can be used to support a healthy respiratory system. Eucalyptus oils contain high amounts of cineole, which has been studied for its potential to support healthy lung function
- USES: Roll on chest or neck, or apply under the nose. Apply to chakras/vitaflex points. Can this oil be Used for Animals? Yes. Note about Animals: Certain oils can be very toxic to cats. Citrus products and oils in particular that are not of therapeutic quality! Please consult your vet if you are not sure about applying any essential oil to your pet.
- CAUTIONS: Everyone has different skin and sensitivities. If you are not familiar with essential oils, there is a website on the bottle you may visit to learn more about them. Keep out of reach of children! If you are pregnant, nursing or under doctors care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and other sensitive areas!
- WARRANTY: We stand behind our products and guarantee the freshest oils on the market. We are not paying tiered commissions like other brands, therefore we are able to bring our oils to you at a better price without sacrificing quality! If you are still not completely satisfied, simply return it for a full, no questions asked refund. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Check out the rest of our line of essential oils and exciting essential oil diffusers
CONTAINS: Fir Needle, Lavender, Myrrh, Peppermint, Cypress, Myrtle, Eucalyptus Citriodora, Marjoram, Eucalyptus Globulus, and Eucalyptus Radiata.