Wintergreen Essential Oil
Fill in your delivery details to check available shipping options and calculate rates for this product
About the product:
- OUR OILS: Aroma2Go Essential Oils are 100% Pure and Natural Therapeutic Grade. There are absolutely NO synthetics, added fragrances, chemicals or bases added in any of our essential oils or blends. You are getting top notch quality in comparison to some of the biggest names in the industry with a vigorous quality control in place.
- WINTERGREEN: Wintergreen essential oil is derived from the leaves of a creeping shrub found in coniferous areas. The main chemical component in Wintergreen, methyl salicylate, is used in topical creams and massage blends because of its soothing properties. In fact, Wintergreen and Birch are the only plants in the world that contain methyl salicylate naturally.
- USES: As a flavoring, small amounts of Wintergreen are used in candies, toothpaste, and chewing gum. When diffused, Wintergreen has a refreshing aroma that’s uplifting and stimulating.
- CAUTIONS: Everyone has different skin and sensitivities. If you are not familiar with essential oils, there is a website on the bottle you may visit to learn more about them. Keep out of reach of children! If you are pregnant, nursing or under doctors care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and other sensitive areas!
- WARRANTY: We stand behind our products and guarantee the freshest oils on the market. We are not paying tiered commissions like other brands, therefore we are able to bring our oils to you at a better price without sacrificing quality! If you are still not completely satisfied, simply return it for a full, no questions asked refund. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Check out the rest of our line of essential oils and exciting essential oil diffusers