The Aroma2Go Affiliate Terms
By filling out the signup form you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions below for the Aroma2go™ (Believe Essentials Inc) AFFILIATE Program, understand, and agree with them.
Commission Rate = 10% of all sales. (This does not include shipping costs or tax collected)
*PLEASE NOTE* You cannot use your own affiliate link to make purchases from the IP address you started your affiliate account with. The sales will NOT be recorded.
1. Joining the Program
By filling out the signup form you will automatically become an AFFILIATE and are bound by the terms of this agreement. Your participation in the program is solely for this purpose: to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on products purchased by your referral individuals.
2. Payment Schedule
- Eligible payments - all AFFILIATE monies due for orders generated as a result of AFFILIATE links/Web Site will be held for 30 days after the Shipping Date of an order. Orders are typically shipped 1-2 days after a order is placed. This allows us ample time to compensate for returns, exchanges or cancelled orders. Payments will be calculated and checks sent out to AFFILIATE during the last week of any given month according to the terms and conditions of this document.
- AFFILIATE Payments - payment to AFFILIATE will not be rendered for amounts less than $10.00 USD unless requested byAFFILIATE. Example: if you have a total of $50.00 in sales you would have $5.00 in your affiliate account, thus your account will carry over into the next months cycle. When your account total reaches $10.00 or more you will be sent a check provided all orders associated meet the conditions set forth in (a) above.
- Store Credit can be issued upon request in lieu of payment by check to AFFILIATE.
3. Revocation of AFFILIATE Status
Your AFFILIATE application and status in the program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (False claims, misleading hyper-links)
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc...)
- Advertising on sites containing/promoting illegal activities
- Violation of intellectual property rights.
- If Aroma2Go™ (Believe Essentials Inc) terminates the program.
4. AFFILIATE Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your Web Site and in emails. The site may also be advertised "offline" in classified ads, magazines, and newspapers. You may use the graphics and text provided to you by us, or you may create your own as long as they are approved by us first.
5. AFFILIATE Tracking
When a web surfer clicks through your AFFILIATE link, a cookie is set in their browser that contains your AFFILIATE username. Also, their IP address is tracked in the database along with your AFFILIATE name. When this person decides to buy a product, the script will look for this cookie and/or try to match their IP address to identify the AFFILIATE who will be awarded the commission. Visitors sent through your AFFILIATE link may make a purchase later in time and the commission will still be awarded if the cookie is present in their browser and/or the are using the same IP address as the one logged in the database.
6. Terms of the agreement
These terms will begin upon your signup with the AFFILIATE program and will end when your AFFILIATE account is terminated. The terms of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your AFFILIATE account. Your continuing participation in the program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
We will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to AFFILIATE tracking failures, loss of database files, and any results of "intents of harm" to the program or our website. We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the AFFILIATE program and/or products sold at this site. We make no claim that the operation of the AFFILIATE program and our website will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Affiliate further agrees and warrants that it will comply with all local, state and federal laws (including, but not limited to, the "CAN-SPAM" Act, effective January 1, 2004) regarding the sending of e-mails.
AFFILIATE shall indemnify and hold Aroma2go™ (Believe Essentials Inc) harmless from any and all legal actions, damages or liabilities incurred from the day-to-day operations of AFFILIATE. Under no circumstances will Aroma2go™ (Believe Essentials Inc) be liable whether in tort, contract or otherwise for indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages (including but not limited to damages for any loss of revenue, profits, business interruption, loss of business information or data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, hardware or software failure, or other pecuniary loss) arising from or relating to any provision of this Agreement or the program. Without limiting the foregoing, Aroma2go™ (Believe Essentials Inc) aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement will not exceed the total fees paid or payable to AFFILIATE under this agreement.
Aroma2Go™ (Believe Essentials Inc) will own all right, title and interest in and to all information that is created or collected in the operation of the Aroma2Go™ (Believe Essentials Inc) Web site and reserves the right to amend or terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice to AFFILIATE.
The laws of the State of New York shall govern this Agreement. Should there be any legal dispute between the parties, then both parties agree to take the matter before arbitration/mediation in Wayne County , NY should Aroma2Go™ (Believe Essentials Inc) request arbitration/mediation in lieu of formal legal process. Both parties mutually agree that the sole legal venue for all disputes shall be in the Wayne County General District Court, NY.
By filling out the signup form you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions above for the Aroma2go™ (Believe Essentials Inc) AFFILIATE Program, understand, and agree with them.